Thursday, January 1, 2009

Calling all locals!!

Are you in the Southern California area?
Do you enjoy fitness challenges?

Because it's 2009, and I'm ready!...

I have been and will continue to be searching for fun, physical challenges in the Southern California area. I will be organizing big groups of friends and clients to go to these challenges with me. The few we did last year were amazing. I'm hooked.

If you are in the SoCal area, and you want to be involved, I invite you to join us. I encourage you to become a part of my happy group. We will always have a plethora of different fitness abilities participating - so there are no excuses!

Get ready to hear the updates. They'll be coming soon.

And get ready to join in. If you dare...
If you're game, send me a quick email at kim@deliberatemovement.com

Now, if you are NOT in the local area, well I suggest you find some challenges of your own. Why not?!

It's 2009 today, and I'm ready.
Are you?

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great challenge and invitation! Dare I say, I am in!