Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Video Series - 8th installment

I'm serious, people.

I know I said it already on Monday.

Stop doing long, slow bouts of cardio.

If you're doing the cardio in order to train for a marathon, well then you have my okay.

But if you are doing endless cardio to lose fat...

YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TIME!

I'm serious.

The pointless fad has to stop.

It's run its course.

There are so many ways you could better use your time.

Watch the video below to hear more about useless cardio (and how you've been brainwashed into believing that it's the best way to lose fat).


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kim! This video isn't working.

Kim Ball said...

Thanks, Jen. Problem fixed.
By the way, thanks for all your comments over the past few posts! You rock!
Now, at the risk of sounding totally clueless, which Jen is this?? I can't see your profile :)

Trish said...

Hi Kim,

I was one of those cardio confession people! That changed when I met you :) I do have to say that interval cardio ALWAYS makes me feel I got a good workout, and that I actually pushed myself harder than running 45 minutes at a constant pace. :)

Thank you for your excellent challenges!

Best,

Tricia