Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Your turn - Question of the Week

It's the last day of 2008!!

Have you been thinking about how to improve upon your experience from this year? If not, why don't you think about it right now... and give a quick answer to my interactive question!

Question of the day:
WHAT IS THE ONE THING THAT YOU WANT TO IMPROVE ABOUT YOURSELF IN 2009?


I'm not asking for a New Year's resolution.
I don't want you to ramble on about a huge goal that you may not even be committed to.

I want you to think about YOU and what you have to offer.
Get real and decide what you could improve about you.
Because we can always upgrade.
Like a fine wine, quality people always get better with age.
What will this year bring for your ongoing development into fabulosity?

Happy, Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Kim Ball said...

The one thing for me?
Well, there's a bunch. But I'd like to, first and foremost, discontinue the habit of overscheduling. 15 minutes before I have to be at my workout? Don't try to fit in one or two more tasks! Just leave... be okay with being early. Yeah, that's it. Early would be nice :)