Thursday, October 9, 2008

You've gotta be hard-core, right?

So, I've been talking a lot about my recent physical challenges, my insanely difficult workouts, and my enthusiasm to work out hard every day...

Now let's talk about YOU instead.

You're reading this blog because you're concerned about your health and your level of fitness in some way. Right?

There's an interest to improve yourself at some level, but maybe you're not as gung-ho and crazy as I seem to be.

Not a problem!

I'm not asking you to be the mirror image of me.
I don't want you to feel like, in order to follow my advice, you need to have to strive to be the best... or search for the most difficult challenges you can find. :)
And I'm not suggesting that you need to have the desire to test your limits regularly in order to be fit and happy.

But I do want you to get a little inspiration from my blog posts - so that you can go implement activities into your life that you enjoy.

I want you to TRY to be physical. I want you to choose physical tasks because they kinda interest you, not because it's what you've been told to do...

I'd love for you to feel the thrill of accomplishment... and the satisfaction of following through on something you might be scared to start.

So...
Think about what YOU want. What's gonna make you happy?

If you don't know yet, that's totally fine.

Keep reading my posts - try to soak in my excitement for all things physical - find your own inspiration - and go take immediate action!

Your life won't wait for you, ya know!


P.S. - I won't lie... I have a lot of respect and admiration for those who kick major butt and aren't scared to be uncomfortable, as far as exercise goes. And, of course, I have a bit of a connection with those who share my passion.

But I have even more respect and admiration for the people who simply make a really strong effort and don't quit on themselves, no matter what their fitness level. If you're one of those people, then you're much similar to me than you think...

No comments: