Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You absolutely NEED to visit this doctor!

I've got an entertaining and informative video for you today...

Paul Chek, a prominent expert in the field of holistic health and corrective exercise, describes the only four doctors you will ever need to visit in your lifetime.

I love that he's intensely passionate about health, from the inside out. He lives and breathes to share his infinite knowledge about human capability with the rest of the world. In fact, he's so passionate that he'll even shed his shirt for us! (to prove that he "walks the talk") :)


In today's video, he reveals the first doctor.

I'll post doctors 2-4 over the next three days - so come back!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks great - especially for 46! I'm gonna go around and ask all of my doctor's to take their shirts off! He He! :)