Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Video Series - I'm talking isolation exercises??!

Yes, I'll say it.
There's a time and a place for isolation exercises.
They are not forbidden (even though I may lead you to think I believe so...)

Check out the video below to find out:
  • when I might recommend the addition of isolation exercises into a training program
  • how so many exercisers perform common dumbbell isolation exercises incorrectly





Want to learn more about isolation exercises... AND their antagonistic partner movements, compound exercises? Subscribe to my free monthly newsletter! The next issue is being released in a few days, and it contains a comprehensive feature article about isolation versus compound exercises. Sign up in the box at the top, right-hand side of this page!

1 comment:

Aaron Benes said...

Everything has it's place, even isolation exercise's. But it really does depend on the population...and for most people it's a complete waste of time!

As always you keep it real; great post Kim.