Thursday, April 16, 2009

CrossFit Games SoCal Regional Qualifer... Attack begins in T minus 2 days!!

Here's the plan for my upcoming weekend of physical challenges at the CrossFit Games Southern California Regional Qualifier!

I'll be competing at 9:30 am on Saturday for workout #1...
Then I'll return for more at 2:20 pm on Saturday for workout #2...
And I'll finish up at 9:30 am on Sunday for workout #3...


Take a look at what the workouts consist of:

Workout #1

6 Rounds for time of:
30 Squats
10 Chest to Bar Pull Ups
5 Power Clean / Anyway Overhead x 155# (105# women)

This heat will consist of a 25 minute period to complete the workout.

Workout #2

3 Rounds for time of:
450m Run
30 Overhead Squats x 95# (65# women)

There will be a 20 minute period to complete this workout.

Workout #3

Will be announced on Saturday afternoon.


Want to come cheer me on??

The times I've stated above are extremely accurate. At 9:29 am, I'll be standing at my station, ready to kick some ass. Be aware of this if you're trying to come see me!

The spectator fee is $35. You can pre-register online. Or you can pay the fee at the event. Check out the EVENT SITE for directions to the event and other pertinent info.

If you cannot make it, you can be assured that I'll have some video for you next week! And tons of photos, of course :)

The top 6 women and top 6 men will qualify on to the CrossFit Games on July 10-12 in Aromas, CA! Wish me luck, friends!!

2 comments:

The Ray said...

Dude you need no luck you're going to kick so much ass that these other girls won't even show up on Sunday or even for the Games. Have fun and I wish I could be there to witness the blood shed lashing your going to display on these so called CrossFit girls. Keep me updated

Kira said...

I hope you have fun and perform at your best :)

Winning would be cool too ;)

Cheers!