Friday, April 3, 2009

Quotation of the Week

"Regardless of what success means to you, you can't achieve it without the help of others." -Vivian Buchan

Last Sunday, me and my homies headed down to San Diego for the spring edition of the San Diego Mud Run. We pulled together 3 teams of four. One team ran the 5K race, and the remaining two braved the 10K (which is two laps of the 5K course).

Yes, I ran the 10K :)
What else would you expect?!

It was certainly fun to compete in this super messy event as a team. This group of amazing people constantly push each other... in the gym AND at venues like the mud run.

I wouldn't have gotten as far in my physical progress as I have without them. And I'm sure they'll all be there to cheer me on in my upcoming Regional Qualifier for the CrossFit Games. Thanks for everything, you guys!!

Okay, now go and enjoy the pics below...


Captain Kim is ready to get muddy!


Part of the crew, waiting for the bus to the mud pits...


Lovely ladies, pre-mud!


Horsin' around on the bus...


Team "Mud360", right before the start of the 5K race


And here they are at the starting line!!


Team "Chocolate Surf" - looking good after an hour of obstacles


Team "CannonBallers" - ready for a big meal!!

Have a good weekend, readers :)

No comments: