Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Video Series - 4th installment

I spent part of my Thanksgiving weekend in Joshua Tree National Park.
Man, it certainly was beautiful! Perfect weather, and lots of boulders to climb :)

And while I was climbing around all day, I decided to shoot my next pet peeve video on location!

This next pet peeve deals with a commonly neglected type of exercise in many gym workouts. And since it bugs me when gym-goers consistently perform unbalanced workouts... I definitely had to point out this neglected movement.
Watch the short video below to find out what it is...


4 comments:

Jeremy and Alissa Nelms said...

Consider me VERY jealous! Alissa and I have wanted to do Joshua Tree for a long time!

Take care,

Jeremy Nelms
No Excuses Fat Loss!

Kim Ball said...

Well, you're welcome to come out here and join us next time, Jeremy!

Aaron Benes said...

Great post! I'm so glad you talked about the neglected "back" movements. Guys in particular are guilty of this but most ladies don't usually do enough back lifts. Which is unfortunate because the back is so vital to good posture, shoulder health and muscular balance.

Unknown said...

Exercising the back feels great during the exercise, yet the post-workout benefits are remarkable. If one is out and about in a natural environment, don't hesitate to pick up a hefty rock for fitness. It's unconventional and keeps one fit.