Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Your turn - Question of the Week

Let's talk about FOOD today :)


Food is such an integral part of our lives. Hopefully, we gain nourishment from our choices - but we also experience pleasure from our relationship with food. And even when that relationship is healthy, we tend to find items that we absolutely adore...


Of course, those fav items don't usually fall in the "healthy" or "clean" category. But that doesn't mean you can't splurge once in a blue moon!


So, this will be a fun one.


Think long and hard before you answer...


Your question:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE "CHEAT" FOOD?



I wanna know! So, take minute out from your busy day to daydream about something pleasurable... and share it w/ all of us!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I'd have to say I absolutely LOVE PUMPKIN PIE!Oh yea and my world famous lemon cookies.You'll just have to find out the awesomeness of them one day! :)

Jeremy and Alissa Nelms said...

A big, fat Mexican meal:

chips and salsa
burrito
Patron margaritas!

(I think I'll go jump off my balcony now.)

;)

Jeremy Nelms
No Excuses Fat Loss!

Kim Ball said...

Ooh - Mexican food sounds delish!

I think MY fav cheat meal would include authentic Mexican food or mass quantities of sushi :)

But my absolute favorite cheat food, by itself, would be some sort of apple crisp or apple pie type thing. The real, homemade stuff, of course!