Thursday, November 27, 2008

Many THANKS :)

Well, today is Thanksgiving here in the U.S.

So... in the spirit of "giving thanks" on this traditional American holiday, I would like to take the opportunity to thank all of my readers for their loyalty and support.

Without you, I'd just be talking to myself!
Without you, my words would be useless and my message would be weak.

I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy lives to lend me a quick ear.
And I sincerely hope that the time you've spent listening and learning has been worthwhile for you.

Also,
and most importantly...

I want to send my personal thanks out into the universe for three very special people that have survived serious diseases this year. And one who is bravely battling on...

Our Chicago friend (and pseudo-brother!), Pat Riordan, just recently survived a struggle with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Congrats on the wonderful news, Pat!

My father-in-law, Ed Danhoff, made it through a bout of prostate cancer with flying colors this year. You are amazing and brave, Ed!

My eternally positive client, Sandra Spalter, kicked breast cancer to the curb. And she never looked back. You're an amazing inspiration, Sandra!

And our wonderful Whittier mom, Otila... already a breast cancer survivor... is currently battling an even more serious bout of cancer. We can only send her our positive thoughts for a swift recovery - even though she is forever in good spirits. What a fighter!! We are so very thankful to have her in our lives :)

I hope all of you have something to be thankful for... whether you participate in Thanksgiving or not. I tell ya what... let's all have a piece of pumpkin pie today to celebrate our gratitude!


Oh - a new issue of my newsletter, Deliberate Movement Monthly, just "dropped" today! If you have some extra time during your extended weekend, you may wanna check it out! And if you haven't signed up to receive it yet... simply fill your contact information into the box in the upper right-hand corner of this page!

Much thanks,
Kim Ball

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Thank you for being oh so sweet all of the time.See you soon!

Unknown said...

Hey again, Jen here and I'm sending belated thanksgiving wishes to you and JD. I've just read the latest DM edition and I wanted to send thanks and appreciation for JD's wellness section and wondered if you might be able to provide a "why" for each of the push-up variations. How does each variation work different muscle groups, etc. I'm feeling more and more that I should really just start working out at home...