Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Why 'Deliberate Movement'?

I've been asked why I named my biz 'Deliberate Movement'...

Well, I strongly believe that a rich, colorful, passionate life - a life worth living - should be comprised of intentional actions.
We should live life with a direction in mind.
We should create movements that challenge us, in full consciousness of our ability to handle challenges.
We should take one step after another - creating motion and momentum toward an end result.

In every aspect of life...

In fitness, an exercise program should be purposeful and goal-oriented.

In nutrition, most food choices and behaviors should be intended toward nourishment and complete internal wellness.

In business, clear visions should lead to calculated actions and distinct missions.

And in matters like the presidential nomination, the votes we cast should arise from careful consideration. And I am 'deliberately moving' in the direction of hope and change.


Like some of my young friends have said on Facebook:
"GOBAMA!"
&
"Barack and Roll!!"

I'm amused by the cleverness :)

Now, go vote, friends!

No comments: