Tuesday, June 2, 2009

THANKS A BUNDLE!

Thanks to everyone for their generous donations toward the benefit for Josh Birch!

Check out the original post to hear the entire scoop...

Last Tuesday, I requested some help from all of you - help in raising money for a family member suffering with Hodgkin's Disease. The request was last-minute, however (since his benefit was scheduled for this past Saturday!), so I wasn't too confident in my ability to raise anything substantial.

But, with your help, I was able to give my stepsister's fiance' a check for $300!

Wow! That's a pretty great amount to accumulate in only 4 days.

Thank you so very much for any support you were able to give. I am so lucky to have an amazing, generous, loyal pot o' readers.

Cheers, friends! And many thanks from my whole family...

No comments: