Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I need your help...

I would like to take the time today to ask my devoted readers for a small favor...

My amazing stepsister, Kristy Thompson, has organized an upcoming benefit for her fiance (congrats on getting engaged, Kris!!).

Because - as these two young lovebirds begin making plans for a big, white wedding - they also have the misfortune of dealing with a cancer diagnosis.

Now, I don't like to ask people to part with their money - especially when times are a bit tight on the financial front. But I cannot stay silent in this instance. My family up in Michigan means the world to me, and I would love to help them out in any way I can.

So, friends, I'm asking for YOUR help. If you find that you have the means to give a small donation, I will be greatly appreciative of your gift. In fact, I will personally send you a free report on my 20 favorite Advanced Abdominal Exercises!

Read on to hear the entire story...

*********************************

On Christmas Day 2008, Josh Burch was diagnosed with Stage 3 Hodgkin's Lymphoma, a blood cancer. Josh is currently undergoing several treatments of outpatient chemotherapy at the Cancer Treatment Facility in the University of Michigan hospital in Ann Arbor, Mich. During this stressful time, he has continued to work to help finance his treatments.

These expenses have become a burden to both Josh and his family. To help, a benefit has been scheduled for May 30, 2009 in Shields, Michigan. All proceeds will go directly toward Joshua’s growing medical expenses. If there are proceeds above the cost of Joshua’s medical expenses, they will be donated to the Isabella Pardee Cancer Treatment Fund.

Josh and his family would like to thank you in advance for taking the time to consider this generous donation and for being a part of Josh’s battle with cancer.

*********************************

Honestly, thank you for taking the time to read this message. I appreciate your concern and your positive thoughts!

If you are interested in making a small donation for this worthy cause, you can send your donation via paypal to deliberatemovement@gmail.com

Donations will be accepted until Saturday, May 30th, 2009...

Once I receive your donation, I will personally be sending you a thank you note and a copy of the Advanced Abdominal Exercises free report.

And next week, once the benefit has taken place, you better believe I'll be posting a follow-up story on our fundraising success!

Thank you in advance....

Kim

No comments: