Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Are we having FUN yet??

Well, I've been pushing a big-ass truck as part of my workouts these days...

Just tryin' to add a little excitement to the training regimen, ya know? ;)

Clients, friends, and readers have been requesting some visual proof of this truck pushing activity. So, here's a little clip of me and the truck - cruisin' along. And fyi - there are a bunch of weights in the bed of the truck as well. Just fyi.

Maybe in the near future, I'll document some more strenuous workouts that include truck pushing as just one station of a larger obstacle course. Maybe I'll film it... if you really want to see it...

Enjoy!
I sure do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

admit it. you were really pushing because J's truck broke..admit it...you know you want too

Kira said...

Gotta love pushing vehicles!

You are bad-ass :)

Aaron Benes said...

That a girl. Get it done! Nothing like pushing a few thousands lbs.