Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Truck Pushing GALORE!

Well...
Two and a half more weeks until the 2009 CrossFit Games. Wow.

Us SoCal qualifier girls have been training hard, trying to prepare for a competition whose parameters will continue to be unknown for another 2 weeks.

Yeah. Talk about nerve-wracking...


Honestly, it's been absolutely fantabulous to work amongst such strong women!
We have so much fun!

Maybe you don't think this is fun... but we sure had a blast the other day.

Thanks for coming down to Long Beach, Kris and Val!
And thanks for allowing us to push your big ass truck, Jason ;)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was awesome.You guys are going to rock the games

Luis said...

Great video Kim, I just hope that actually drive to Aromas rather than push Jason's truck there.

jay said...

You guys are working out right at the end of my street (I bet the guys that hang out there just love Jason). Let me know when you show up and I'll cheer you on. I hope Jason is doing well, I miss seeing him and you for that matter hanging around the gym.