Friday, May 22, 2009

Quotation of the Week

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." - Albert Einstein


I LOVE to daydream.
I love to imagine what life would be like if certain dreams were to come to fruition.

Of course, I'm a firm believer in hard work!
I know that you have to log the man hours in order to accomplish something worthwhile.

But I also know that - people don't dream enough...
They don't believe in their capabilities.
They utter phrases like "that's impossible" or "I could NEVER do that!"

That kind of thinking will stop you from taking risks.
And if you don't take risks, you'll never truly experience life.

Dream big, folks.

It's true - some dreams will never pan out.
But wouldn't you like to say that you tried?
And wouldn't you like to be successfully standing atop your own mountain, with utmost pride, gleefully breathing in the crisp air and looking around for the next "high"?

Because that's exactly what I'll be doing!

No comments: