Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sweet! A new skill!

Here's a fun lil' tidbit for the day. :)

I learned a muscle up on the bar just the other day (yay!) -
so I thought I'd share some footage of it with you.

Yeah, I know I was a gymnast, and this is a bit easier for me to accomplish since it's similar mechanics to what I've done in the past...
BUT - it's been 9 years since I retired.
I'm just happy that I'm in great enough shape to learn something new after all that time!

Next stop...
A muscle up on the rings!

Enjoy :)

4 comments:

Luis said...

Nice video Kim, who's the guy that won't stop talking.

Anonymous said...

What happened to the flip over the bar and dismount?

robbio78 said...

I don't know Kim, there was a whole lotta "swing" in that muscle up... :)

Can't wait to see it on the rings!

Kim Ball said...

Yeah... I know, Rob :)
Gotta keep workin' on it, that's for sure! I'll make you proud, though.

Angie - I'll add the flip over the bar next time, I promise!

And thanks for being my cameraman, Luis. Hopefully, I'll have some more fun tricks for you to film in the very near future :)