Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Let's talk about SEX

Let's get real.
Having control over your cholesterol levels, your blood pressure, your blood sugar levels, your triglycerides, etc... that's all well and good.
But it's not really something we secretly yearn to accomplish.

Honestly.

Health is important to a lot of us - myself included - but achieving internal measures of good health really isn't an exciting goal for anyone.

We don't tend to dream about that stuff. We only "want" it b/c we're told that we should want it in order to have a healthy body.

So, for today, just forget all things that we should want (concerning health)...

What are some of those goals that we - as living, breathing, vulnerable humans - REALLY want?

Let's spit out the real truth.

Let's think back to teenage years and young adulthood, when most of us had little responsibility and lots of time. We were much more in tune with our selfish wants - remember?

What was important to us then?

Umm, one main thought that comes to mind has got to be sex, right?

Who doesn't want good sex in their lives?

If you take away all your responsibilities and essential daily tasks, you've got to admit that sexual satisfaction is a basic human request.

And guess what?
Sex is soooo much better when you're fit, healthy, and strong.

So.
Much.
Better.

Having lean muscle mass, especially strong core musculature, gives you stamina, control, and the ability to experience greater sensations (wink, wink)

Working out also elevates your testosterone levels - and, ladies, even YOU have testosterone... it's one of those hormones that helps out with sex drive. Which is a good thing.

And without saying too much, I can reveal that - in my quest for a higher level of fitness, that private, sensual part of life is, um, brilliant. Completely brilliant. I can definitely assure you that... the more fit you are, the better the sex will be!

So, screw that boring goal to control your blood pressure (no pun intended)...
And start working out, eating right, and getting your butt into better shape -
So that you can experience some ultra-amazing sex.

That's a pretty motivational goal, dontcha think??

Enjoy, friends...
And go have a good Valentine's Day this weekend ;)

5 comments:

The Ray said...

Okay....looks like I'm on my way to the gym now, I must get pumped up in more ways then one....Thanks

Kim Ball said...

How did I know that this post would resonate with YOU, Ray?
Enjoy your workout(s) :)

Jeremy and Alissa Nelms said...

Personally, I'm a big fan of sex.

Really. I mean it.

Oh...and being in shape to do anything helps. A lot.

Athletic sex = muy, muy bueno.

:D

Jeremy Nelms (and by default, Alissa, my super hot wife)

No Excuses Fat Loss!
My Truth About Abs!

Fitness Journey Mum said...

I have heard that the thinner a guy is the longer his penis will be. Seems the fat guy's is hidden behind the chub.

My husband is very lean, and I can vouch that this is true in his case. TMI???

Kim Ball said...

Lovin' the comments, you guys!
Seems like sex is a popular topic, right?

And, Sally, I don't think that's too much info! But that's just me :)