Thursday, February 5, 2009

Are you a bad lifter??

It's the pet peeve video that many of you have been waiting for...

When any of us gym-goers think about the things that bother us in the gym, we tend to visualize our encounters and experiences with the other exercisers surrounding us. We love to snicker and sneer at the weird and annoying habits of others. In fact, everyone I've ever met that spends time in a gym has specific bug-a-boos about how people behave themselves in a gym setting.

So, have a little snicker with me about my top 7 pet peeves concerning exercise etiquette in the gym! See if we share the same complaints...




Oh yeah - and do you like the video image of me?
So flattering. Yikes! You gotta thank YouTube for that gem :)

1 comment:

Dai2daime said...

I see that you've been around the grunting guy and to our gym. You nailed 5 of my biggest pet peeves. I wish that this could be shown at every gym so that people (and they know who they are) could change their dirty little habits that drive the rest of us crazy. This was great!!!