Friday, July 24, 2009

Quotation of the Week

"If we're going to get anywhere, we're going to have to risk venturing into the unknown. Life is about adventure, not maintenance." -John C. Maxwell

Have I told you before that I'm a scaredy cat?


Honestly, I'm not like those young, fearless children who immediately jump at the chance to try any challenging task.


I always struggle with doubts and fears and unnecessary apprehension. But this quote is brilliant at explaining my most favorite motto...


You gotta live life!


Stop letting your fear and trepidation for the unknown control your pathway through life. March right toward the unknown and see what happens! I bet you'll be fine! I bet you'll be thrilled by how well you can handle challenges and changes.

I want my life to be an adventure. I want to push my limits. I want to make it so I have no regrets -and lots of great memories.

Are you willing to create the same type of life??

Here's to your adventure!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

So true, my friend! :-)