Saturday, November 10, 2007

Your future testimonial - imagine the words and pictures!

(Originally an email to my Fat Loss Contestants)

Hey there!

How is your progress coming? I'd love to hear about the changes you've made so far, or even the challenges and struggles you might be dealing with.
If you have a moment in the next couple days, give me a quick update! I'm always around if you're looking to brag a bit, or if you're just seeking a little extra advice/support...
(even those of you who are NOT in the Fat Loss Contest)

So -
I've been pondering the idea of adding testimonials, before/after photos, and client success stories on my website, www.deliberatemovement.com.
Wouldn't YOU like to be one of those success stories?

I know that the prospect of revealing your transformation to the online world is not your sole reason for wanting to become leaner, but it really is an exciting thing to look forward to. And I'm speaking from experience! Take a look at my testimonial, transformation photos, and success story on my competition coach's website...

http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/kim-b.html


My story was just recently added to the "Lean Bodies Consulting" website run by my former coach, Erik Ledin. And I'm really proud to have a whole page dedicated to my own fat loss process. I know that my words and pictures are going to inspire and motivate other people that visit his website. Especially those who are striving to reach the same goals that I had.

Don't you want to be the inspiration for others too??

Okay, okay. I know that your first goal is a little more selfish. You probably want to transform yourself for personal reasons first and foremost - to be healthier, to feel more energetic, to be stronger, to be around longer for your family/loved ones, to prevent disease, to look amazing naked, etc, etc...

BUT - sometimes those intrinsic motivations don't quite get you far enough. They don't coax you through the tough times, temptations, and moments of weakness. On their own, they aren't always strong enough to get you to put down the chocolate, pick up the veggies, or get your butt to the gym when you're tired.

So, external motivators - like preparing for a photo shoot, fitting into a spectacular dress for an upcoming event, having the tape measurement for your waist read "30 inches" by your birthday, posting an "after" pic on Kim's website (yes!), running a half-marathon, or knowing that you might be a source of inspiration for others just because you reached your goals... those can all work to lead you to your desired end result too!

So, check out my own testimonial page... http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/kim-b.html
And imagine what yours might look like.
Start to develop the script in your head, and fantasize about those photos of you and your new hot body! There's nothing stopping you, my friends! (But yourself!)

Open up your imagination - and keep your dreams alive.

*And if you're not one of my clients, but you need help w/ your exercise or nutrition plans, contact me through my website (www.deliberatemovement.com) - and start your journey toward your very own testimonial page today!

No comments: