Monday, December 3, 2007

Are you getting enough protein every day?

(Originally an email to my Fat Loss Contestants)

Hey guys!

If you know me at all by now, then you know that I'm a HUGE advocate for protein.

I believe that our society as a whole does not consume a sufficient amount of protein - they usually replace that necessary protein with too many carbs.

So, if you have developed eating habits that are similar to the rest of society, I am willing to bet that you've been skimping on protein.

What's the big deal about protein?
To find out, take a few minutes to read one of my past articles on all of the benefits of this magical macronutrient - or re-read it, if you've already seen it before.

http://www.deliberatemovement.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=41
(click on "Are You Eating Enough Protein?", which is article #2)

I cannot stress enough that you need to include enough protein in your diet. And if you're not keen on meat, poultry, or fish - that's okay. Protein is still essential for you! So, read that article - then let me know if you have any questions about how to implement more protein into your dietary plan.

No comments: